Jenesis Marketing Group
Jenesis Marketing Group is a fast-growing and innovative marketing company, who is seeking a motivated, energetic, and committed Traffic Coordinator to manage the flow of marketing projects and creative materials for our clients. A successful Traffic Coordinator will track projects and disseminate information, create schedules to ensure timely delivery of materials, and identify and provide solutions to potential issues that may disrupt project schedules.
We want YOU to join our team!
At Jenesis, you’ll get to:
- Assign client marketing requests to creative teams
- Communicate any questions or instructions to clients and creative teams
- Build project timelines for each marketing request and ensure that projects are on schedule
- Hold teams accountable for deadlines
- Schedule kick-off meetings with clients and creative teams
- Inform creative teams of any project updates or changes as they occur
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly project status reports
- Administer the approval process for creative materials
- Release marketing materials to vendors
- Inform teams of any potential problems or projects at risk and recommend solutions
What you need to bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Operations, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in project coordination. Advertising agency experience strongly preferred
- Excellent computer skills. Sound knowledge of project management software. Experience with ClickUp is a plus
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Extensive Benefits Include:
- Medical – up to 70% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude and an aptitude for creative problem-solving.
What are you waiting for? Apply Today!