Jenesis Marketing Group
Jenesis Marketing Group is seeking a Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist to join our Team and grow with us. We provide a fun, flexible and encouraging environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. Our ideal candidate is honest, analytical, creative, a problem solver, is Google Certified in Ads and has experience in Facebook advertising.
The Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist will work with our website developers, content creators and graphic designers to develop and optimize SEO and pay per click campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook and other platforms on a continuous basis with a focus on conversions for our clients. The Pay Per Click Specialist reports to the Pay Per Click Manager.
The job requires a demonstrated understanding of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing. Responsibilities will include Campaign, Ad and Keyword creation, optimization and reporting as well as content creation and A/B testing. The right candidate will be detail oriented, use good judgement, require minimal supervision and be a problem-solver.
We want YOU to join our team!
- Management of pay per click accounts on Google, Facebook and other platforms.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budgets, audience targeting, geo location, cost per conversion and other important metrics.
- Manage and maintain large target and negative keyword lists.
- Log and track changes to accounts.
- Create monthly client reports for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking and other paid search initiatives.
- Help to improve conversions with collaboration on content and landing pages.
- Competitive analysis for client accounts.
- Design and execute strategies for ad copy, keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, retargeting, display ads and other facets of paid search that align with client goals.
- Research and keep up to date with all search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Conduct keyword research to drive content strategy.
- Improve expertise on Google Analytics, Ads and Search Console as well as Facebook and other platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Operations, or related field
- Live in Ohio with the ability to work in our Reynoldsburg office.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ Years of Google Ads experience – REQUIRED
- 3+ Years of experience in PPC, executing paid search campaigns – REQUIRED
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Detail oriented and analytical nature.
- Ability to learn new industries quickly and apply this knowledge to pair search initiatives.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Passion for SEO and SEM.
- Project management skills.
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone.We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We want you to join our team!
Extensive Benefits Include:
- Medical – up to 70% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude and an aptitude for creative problem-solving.
What are you waiting for? Apply Today!