Jenesis Marketing Group
Jenesis Marketing Group is seeking an Account Manager to join our Team and grow with us. We provide a fun, flexible and encouraging environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. Our ideal candidate is honest, enthusiastic, well spoken and detail oriented.
The Account Manager is the liaison between the client and the internal team. This person is responsible for managing the client relationship, ensuring expectations and deliverables are met.
- Onboards client to Jenesis, introducing oneself and providing scope of work for the project, communicating timetables, processes, and deliverables
- Submits marketing request form to Marketing Assistant; has kickoff with appropriate creative team if needed
- Ensures deadlines are achieved by following up with Marketing Assistant; provides a status report and communicates any changes in timeline to client
Reviews, proofreads, and approves any creative work before sending to client for approval
- Manages approval process with client, communicating any changes to Marketing Assistant and creative team
- Compiles, reviews, and sends to client any reporting and analytics of campaigns; makes recommendations for optimization
- Reviews and approves billing before sending over to client
- Checks in with client after projects are completed to see if there are any other services Jenesis can provide
- May assist Sales Representative by preparing client presentations and proposals
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of client/account management experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- General knowledge of advertising, branding, graphic design, web development, and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Ability to take ownership of duties with minimal supervision
- Deadline-driven, having a sense of urgency
- Must live in Ohio and be able to commute to our Reynoldsburg office
We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude, an eye for great design and aptitude for creative problem solving. We want you to join our team!
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.